- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in half, quartered and boiled until fork tender
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 10 oz can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup white wine
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 filets of fresh sea bass, seasoned with salt & pepper
In a medium pot bring water to boil, add potatoes and cook until fork tender.
In a large skillet on medium high heat add 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil, add the potatoes, artichokes, sliced garlic, chopped green onion, and fresh dill, mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Add the white wine and lemon juice, gently shake the skillet and let the liquid reduce and thicken. Approximately 8-10 minutes. Remove to serving plate.
In same skillet on medium high heat add 4-5 tablespoons olive and heat well. Place the seasoned fish, skin side down and cook approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown, flip the fish and continue cooking until done.
Remove the fish and serve over the potato and artichokes.