- 1 cup dried lentils, picked over
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 2-3 green onions finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Rinse lentils and place in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water, bring to a boil, lower heat to a simmer and cook lentils until soft (approximately 30 minutes), drain and set aside to cool.
When lentils have cooled, toss together with the remaining ingredients and place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to chill.